Areas of the Harmony/Quartermain Moonbase
- Transport Maintenance
Airlocked “offices” and “work hangars” in otherwise open building.
Airlocked, independent rooms.
Airlocked hallways, a few airlocked rooms, a few airlocked & independent rooms.
- Landing Silos
- 10x Sm. Transport
- 5x Lg. Transport
- 6x XLg./Cargo Transport
- Grain Farm
- Vegetable Farm
- Fruit Farm
- Transport Tunnels
Approx. 2 lane tunnels, one each direction of traffic, sunk slightly below ground.
- Main Base
- Mundane Quarters
Airlocked buildings under dome.
- Low-powered Metahuman Quarters
Airlocked buildings in connected clusters under dome.
- High-powered Metahuman Quarters
Underground airlocked apartments, park above.
- VIP Quarters
Airlocked personal towers, w/ private shelters.
Multifloored building, airlocked rooms & hallways
Airlocked “office” buildings under dome.
- Mundane Quarters
Stylistic Heads Up (From the GM)
This is the last story arc/scenario in the Ashingham Talents Campaign. I am not planning on continuing the campaign, nor revisiting it at a future time. As I’ve stated repeatedly in-session, from this point on, the kid gloves are off, and the characters are essentially encountering The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (though I promise not to make it take a century in-game). This explicitly means: the characters can die, and I will be trying my best to kill them.
Having said that, I will not be using arbitrary tactics. Rocks will not fall, killing everyone. The following is the list of ground rules I will be using:
- There are no protected characters, player or otherwise. All are mortal.
- A happy ending is not guaranteed. Neither is an unhappy ending.
- As you all have noticed, the bad guys are extensively modelled after the Harry Potter Death Eaters, barring Voldemort himself. This means that you should expect them to use powers/spells attributed to them in the books.
- Avada Kevadra will NOT be modelled as “Transform(Living-to-Dead)[Non-physical, Permanent, Living Only, Willpower Cost]”.
- Your opponents have a high-scale hypermind advising/manipulating/controlling them. Your weaknesses WILL be targeted. Your strengths WILL be rendered impotent or immaterial.
- Specifically, that means you can expect non-physical attacks (which I also refer to as No-Normal-Defense). The best defense against such attacks is to not be there. Learn To Dodge. And Use It.
- I will NOT place the entire base into a Null Lifeforce Field (Nullify(Lifeforce/Ki)[Area 10] 6-10w. Remember, they’re all Genetic-based, so that wouldn’t hurt THEM, and the hypermind/Harmony knows it.
- No opponent’s attack will be guaranteed to be instantly lethal. They may HURT a lot, though.
- If you end up surprised at a tactic being used, you’ve missed a clue.
I’ll also offer this ray of hope. Despite your opponents being based on 1250 pts., they still retain a few large, glaring weaknesses against your party. Their victory is NOT guaranteed.
Death Eater Powers Defined
- Avada Kedavra: Harm (Engulf, NND[Dodge], Full Power, If/Living Only, Obvious, Willpower Cost)
- Crucio: Harm(Limited Damage[Stun], Willpower Investment, Engulf, NND[Dodge]) + Bind(Resist[Command+Stability], No Mass, Attached[Harm], Automatic)
- Imperio: Mind Control(Duration, Useful[Commands])
- Stupefy: Harm(Engulf, Obvious, Limited Damage[Stun])
- Sectumsempra: Harm(Limited Damage[Kill],Obvious)
- Confringo: Harm(Radius,Obvious)
- Occulmency: Hyperskill[Stability]
- Legilmency: Telepathy
- Apparition: Teleport(-Attack)
EARM Armor: Enhanced Agility, Reduced Mass. Armor limits are applied only to the total body, not per hit location.
Nullify Rifle: A ranged weapon that suppresses Ki in a small area. [Nullify(Lifeforce, Technical), Area, Spray 3d) 4w]