We will be using the following variant rules from Wild Talents:
- We are using Skill specialties, contacts, and wealth.
- Hard dice are set at 9, not 10.
- Multiple Actions use the larger of the two-dice pools, not the smaller.
- Characters may spend 2 willpower points to raise all of their hard dice in a single action to 10 instead of 9.
- All characters have the same set of “everyman” skills; even with no dice in the skill they do not suffer the untrained penalty. The everyman skills are: Dodge, Endurance, Weapon(Club), Drive(Car), Empathy, Perception, Stability.
- All weapons are similar to clubs.